Material Handling System Integration
WMCentral integrates with multiple automated material handling systems to meet customer requirements and their operational goals. SIERRA has expertise in integrating with various material handling systems as used in the diverse business domains like logistics, manufacturing, warehouses, and distribution centers.
Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
Automated Storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) facilitates the efficient storage and retrieval of raw materials and finished goods while making it possible to handle the high volume of inventories with ease.
Storing with AS/RS means accurate, real-time data of inventory, eliminating the need for physical inventory inspections, and also providing direct access to items, at all times. Utilizing AS/RS increases throughput and efficiency. AS/RS facilitates building an optimal storage and transportation system for efficient material handling.
WMCentral integrates with the conveyor system to control and monitor the conveyors to fulfil customer orders, with accuracy and on-time delivery.
Conveyor system integration is used for the following purposes:
- To transport the pallets/bins/cartons/cases
- To reset/clear the errors in the conveyors
The application can integrate with the following different conveyor system types:
- Conveyor sortation systems
- Accumulation conveyor
- Automated case flow systems
- Overhead conveyor
- Pallet conveyors
- Vertical spiral conveyors
- Custom conveyor solutions
- Sorters solutions, etc.
The application can integrate with the following different conveyor types:
- Roller conveyors
- Belt conveyors, etc.
The application can also integrate with:
- Rail Guided Vehicle (RGV)
- Sorting system (To sort the carton boxes/bins based on delivery orders)
WMCentral integrates with the following system for material handling system for various automatic operations in the warehouses:
- In-Line scales (sccurate carton weights)
- In-Line scanners (identify products either by barcode or RFID
- Print & apply labelers system (applies shipping labels to cartons)
- Label applicators (sprays information to barcodes)
- Pick to light
- Put to kight
- RF handheld scanners
- Handling/controlling stacker cranes
- Handling/controlling transfer car