WMCentral integrates with multiple automated Material Handling Systems to meet customer requirements and their operational goals. It can adapt to the diverse fields such as Logistics, Manufacturing, Warehouses, and Distribution Centers.
Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) facilitates the efficient storage and retrieval of raw materials and finished goods while making it possible to handle high volume of inventories with ease.
Storing with AS/RS means accurate, real-time data of inventory, eliminating the need for physical inventory inspections, and also providing direct access to items at all times. Utilizing AS/RS increases throughput and efficiency.
AS/RS will be used to build an optimal storage and transportation system for efficient material handling.
AS/RS Integration aids in
- High-density storage
- Automatic Picking
- Automatic Replenishment
- Rack location maintenance and monitoring
- Location assignment in the best optimal algorithm
The application can integrate with different types of AS/RS as below,
- Unit Load AS/RS
- Mini Load AS/RS
- Shuttle AS/RS for Pallets, Bins/Trays
- Vertical Storage AS/RS (Lift, Carousel)
- Floor Storage AS/RS, etc.
The application can integrate with AS/RS along with stacker cranes for different variations as below,
- Single-deep AS/RS
- Double-deep AS/RS
- Multi aisle change AS/RS
- Dual crane AS/RS
- Heat resistant AS/RS
- Cold-resistant AS/RS, etc.
WMCentral integrates with the Conveyor system to control and monitor the conveyors to fulfill customer orders with accuracy and on-time delivery.
Conveyor system Integration will be used for the following purposes,
- To transport the pallets/bins/cartons/cases
- To reset/clear the errors in the Conveyors
The application can integrate with the following different Conveyor System types
- Conveyor Sortation Systems
- Accumulation Conveyor
- Automated Case Flow Systems
- Overhead Conveyor
- Pallet Conveyors
- Vertical Spiral Conveyors
- Custom Conveyor Solutions
- Sorters Solutions, etc.
The application can integrate with the following different conveyor types
- Roller Conveyors
- Belt Conveyors, etc.
WMCentral integrates with different types of material handling systems to transport the materials and products from one place to another place by using an optimal algorithm for various automatic operations in the warehouses, logistics, manufacturing, and distribution centers.
- Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV)
- Rail Guided Vehicle (RGV)
- Sorting system (To sort the carton boxes/bins based on delivery orders)
WMCentral integrates with the following system for material handling system for various automatic operations in the warehouses, logistics, manufacturing, and distribution centers
- In-Line Scales (Accurate carton weights)
- In-Line Scanners (Identify products either by barcode or RFID
- Print & Apply Labelers System (Applies shipping labels to cartons)
- Label Applicators (Sprays information to barcodes)
- Put to Light
- RF Handheld Scanners
- Handling/controlling Stacker Cranes
- Handling/controlling Transfer Car