System plans and allocates the available raw material based on demand for normal part or kit part and then for Safety Stock. Plans can be generated for the allocated quantity based on their part MOQ value and then prioritized for packing by considering the Open order types, Order Value, Packing Group and Receiving Time of the raw materials. It allows for the Packing Supervisor to view and modify the packing plan generated and also modify the packing line to distribute the load in case packing line is down. Packing plans are generated for Un-Packed part to Primary Pack/Secondary Pack/Repack for R & D/ MRP Change/MOQ Change.
Supply process supplies raw material / packing material as per packing plan, simultaneously from either ASRS or Manual storage area.
- System initiates the supply process automatically, once packing plan is generated.
- System supplies the pallets from ASRS to packing lines based on the packing plan priority.
- System is optimized for supplying the pallets one by one rather than clogging the Pallet supply path, which helps to improve the processes-throughput while reducing the storage problem at the packing line.
- Has display provisions to indicate to the operator when the pallets reach the output point of ASRS so that the operator knows that pallets are available to packing lines and also get the same.
- It can also display the destination location of the pallet delivered at discharge station by ASRS (destination sign), for view by operator to transfer pallet to destination packing Line, intimating the operator to transfer the unit to the packing line through a put away notification. As a following process, Put-away screen in Hand Held Terminal, shall display the pop up message every 3 minutes until the suggested pallet is scanned at station for further transport to Destination area.
- Destination slip can be printed to denote the destination for the Bin, when a GPC unit is retrieved from Bin ASRS
- Packing material requirement displays the open orders for supply of packing material to the packing lines which can typically be kept in PM Supply area or PM Conventional Area, for picking by operator.