- Based on requirement received from ERP, picking order shall be generated.
- Units can be retrieved automatically from ASRS to corresponding picking station based on picking orders.
- Also system has features to retrieve the pallets to picking station manually.
- System will allow Partial Picking and the Picking order will be locked against the logged in Terminal for the users to pick the pouches from source Bin/Pallet
- Picking can be effected from different picking areas simultaneously.
- System retrieves the needed Bins/Pallets from ASRS, one by one optimally rather than all that is needed in one-shot, which helps to keep the lines from getting clogged.
- System has features to book error for the following categories,
- Short error
- Excess error
- Material damage
- Wrong Part
- Packing Damage
- For Picking from Fast Moving ASRS, operator shall pick the parts from FM ASRS where Pick to Light is used for current retrieval order (based on the Warehouse Control System Commands)
- Provision to pick multiple parts into same destination bin.
- Pick to Light
- If the Light in PTL does not work the operator can still pick making use of the HHT. HHT can display locations from where the item can be picked. For FM Picking, System shall display the pending picking orders, Crane Status and other details.