Warehouse Control System
- Designed to deliver optimal command load to warehouse control system server, towards achieving uninterrupted warehouse control system operation.
- Minimizes transport to reduce the work load of the cranes by implementing optimization method in WMS system.
- Provision to avoid repetitive retrieval of pallets/bins towards fulfilling multiple orders by task interleaving.
- Designed for optimal crane movement leading to reduced crane movement, ultimately resulting in achieving maximum throughput.
- Designed for transport priority towards achieving maximum throughput.
- Intuitive interface to reduce the interaction between WMS and warehouse control system.
- Designed for efficient use of cranes/branch-conveyors.
- Provides intuitive user interface in WMS to monitor the status and debug the issues.