Inquiry and Maintenance
Inquiry and maintenance module will be used to inquire about the status of equipment, location, transport command, deliveries and inventory.
- Provision to view the communication status of each equipment with WMS like crane, conveyor, RTN-X, Uni-Shuttle, ASRS and Packing machines.
- Provision to change the power source from generator power supply to the normal power supply in WMS.
- Provision to recover the power failure.
- Provision to start/stop the Warehouse Control System in WMS and start/stop all the equipment’s in one go
- Provision to monitor processes and issues on servers (Intranet Web server, Host Communication Server, Database Server, Warehouse Control System Server, Mobile server and Printer server).
- Provision to view the status of auto packing lines.
- Provision to force stop the equipment, if required.
- Provision to start up or stop all equipment with a single push of a button
- Location status inquiry to help check the status (like Empty / stocked / Store In Reserved / Store Out Reserved / Disabled) of a storage location where the location can be selected by choosing the Area, Row, Bay and Level
- Provision to check the inventory in a particular storage area by Part number, by Location number
- Provision to report Inventory and its locations based on the load movement date.
- Provision for Inventory Data Maintenance.
- Provision to monitor the Empty Bin Line and empty pallet stacker Provision through Indications in the user interface, system error log posted by WMS system.
- Tracking of progress of a Delivery or Part Dispatch and storage / retrieval log and long term retention details
- Provision for viewing the Transport commands generated in WMS and their status.
- Provision to alert if transport is not completed within a configured time interval.
- Provision to reset the alarm in case any transport command did not get executed within the set time limit.
- Provision to delete transport commands and acknowledge new error posted.