- Has provision to check whether the book inventory balance or target stock amount in the system matches the actual stock that physically exists in the storage bin/pallet/cage-pallet.
- Inventory check schedule can be scheduled for future date also.
- Provision to pause or resume the operations of inventory check.
- Provision to force close the in-progress inventory check orders.
- Inventory check can be performed for part-wise, inventory group-wise and crane-wise.
- Provision to bulk upload the parts which needs inventory cycle count
- Provision to cancel and re-schedule the inventory check orders.
- Provision for hierarchical-level-approval for specific application processes is available.
- System shall prompt the operator at frequent intervals to perform the inventory check order.
- Provision to schedule the inventory check orders Row-wise, Level-wise and Bay wise, in ASRS. Automatic error booking will be done based on cycle count.
- Provision to re-call the units to error recovery area to correct the stocks upon supervisor approval.
- The quantities after cycle count can be shared to ERP automatically.