- WMS shall download the open orders from ERP by calling the delivery RFC (Remote function call) in the frequent interval automatically.
- System has the feature to schedule the wave to generate the picking orders to corresponding chute based on the mode of transport like Courier, domestic and Export.
- Wave optimization shall be done based on multiple factors including maximum order lines, mode of transport, route group, city and dealers.
- Maximum Order lines level can be set by user in number/percentage for prioritizing the order type (Standard/Very Urgent/Export).
- Pick Order can be prioritized based on Order Type being classified as Very Urgent / Export / Standard/All
- Picking orders allocation shall be generated based on Optimized FIFO or FIFO for delivery orders. Allocation can be assigned to other picking areas if assigned picking area is more than the limitation of units .
- Picking Order can be generated delivery wise / SKU wise depending on the ASRS Picking area. Chute get assigned for the delivery while generating the picking orders.